Hello My Lovelies!
It’s “face of the day” time!
For this look I wanted to go for an understated almost whimsical / coachella-ish natural makeup look. So, that’s exactly what I ended up doing!
~This is the complete LOOK~
Since. I have dry skin I first moisturized my face with a moisturizer.
1. Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Concealer ~ After I had moisturized my face, I applied this concealer under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, on the top of my forehead and on my chin to conceal and highlight because this is a highlighting concealer.
I know some people like to apply concealer after they have done their foundation, but this is the way that works for me.
2. Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation ~ Next, I apply foundation all over my face and neck. It’s really important to apply foundation on your neck, otherwise the skin tone of your face wouldn’t match the skin tone of your neck, making your skin tone looking uneven.
3. Chambor Silver Shadow Compact ~ Then, I set my foundation by dusting this compact powder all over my face and neck.
Next, I applied Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral all over the apples of my cheek.
~On My Eyes~
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in ‘Original’ ~ I started my eye makeup by first priming my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I applied this primer all over my eyelid. This primer would help prevent creasing of the eye shadow.
2. Lakme Eyeconic (Brown) ~ I lined my lower lash line with this brown kajal to define my eyes
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette ~ I used the shade “Limit” all over my eyelid, next I used the shade “Nooner” on the outer 1/3rd of my eye. I then applied the shade “Factory” on the crease of my eye and I also used this shade on my lower lash line.
4. Lakme Shine Line Eye Liner ~ Next, I lined my upper lash line with this black liquid liner.
5. Maybelline Falsies Mascara ~ I finished my eye makeup by applying two coats of mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
*After I had done my makeup, I spritzed my face with the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray to set my makeup.*
(The look I get on my face when I am trying to keep track of all my makeup products!)
I hope you guys liked this post 🙂
As always send me some love!
Follow, like and comment!
For queries, enquiries and feedback —> email@example.com