Hello My Lovelies! Are you tired of sporting the same old black liner day in and day out? Are you tempted to try a new color, but are scared to venture out of your comfort zone?
I’ll be the first one to admit that trying on a bolder eye liner can be daunting, especially is the colour is TURQUOISE. But, after I completed this look, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I ended up liking it!
~ Here’s a complete breakdown of this look ~
1. POND’S All in One BB + Fairness Cream ~ I moisturized my face, then I applied this BB cream all over my face and neck.
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in “Honey” ~ I used this concealer under my eyes to cover any dark circles that were there. I also used this concealer on the bridge of my nose, on the top of my forehead and on my chin to highlight those areas.
3. Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact ~ Next, I used this compact to set my base makeup. I love this compact! This has been my go-to compact for the past 2 months. I have already hit pan on this compact!
4. Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in “Creamy Cinnamon” ~ I completed my base makeup by applying this blush lightly from the apples of my cheek to my temple.
1. The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow ~ I started my eye makeup by filling in any gaps/spaces in my eyebrow with this retractable eyebrow pencil.
2. Maybelline Colossal Kajal (Turquoise) ~ Next, I applied this eye liner pencil as an eye shadow and used all over my eyelid, keeping the color just underneath the crease/fold of my eyes. I also used this pencil to line my lower lash line and my water line.
3. Lakme Shine Line Eye Liner (Black) ~ Then, I used this liquid liner to line my upper lash line. I also used this liner to draw a wing, so that it gives me a more “winged eye” look.
4. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner (Black) ~ Next, I used this gel eye liner to go over the previously applied black liner. I did this to make the color look darker and bolder.
5. Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara (Washable) ~ I completed this look by applying 2 coats of this mascara on my upper lashes and one coat on my lower lashes.
I hope you guys liked this look 🙂
As always send me some love!
Follow, like and comment!